1. Line up on the runway with the canopy open.
2. Stand on the brakes.
3. Pull the stick all the way back.
4. Push the throttle, mixture, prop control, and turbo to the fire wall.
5. When the tail comes off the ground, ease off the brakes and push the stick forward so you are moving with the tail in the air.
6. With one hand on the throttle quadrant,
7. With one hand on the bomb release,
8. With one hand on the wheel retract handle,
9. With one hand on the cowl flap closer handle,
10. With one hand on the elevator trim wheel,
11. With one hand on the safety belt release,
12. With one hand on the water injection button,
13. With one hand, cross yourself.
14. When you reach the end of the runway, ease the stick back and retract the wheels.